Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 93: Back In The Saddle Again

I was at the Crossfit Primus Gym in Owasso this morning bright and early, 6 am, and I could tell I haven't exercised for a month and a half! After the warm up we started with a run, running 200 meters then resting for one minute, than repeating for a total of 6 times making it a total of a mile run. My total was 12.49, keep in mind we rested one minute each time, so I like to think that I ran it in 6.25 minutes! :) after the running we did as many reps as possible in 15 minutes of: 5 thrusters, 10 burpees, and 15 sit ups. I was only able to accomplish 3 reps and thought I was going to die! Tomorrow will be a rest day, because I've got to break back into this slowly!

Food for the day was NOT what it should have been. For breakfast I ate a banana and a Spark drink. When I got to work, it was soooooo busy I barley had time to do anything let alone eat and then I had to run to the dentist. I finally got to eat lunch at 330 this afternoon meeting a lady from the cooperate office at Panera. I still ate Paleo having a Greek salad with grilled chicken. I did splurge and had the feta cheese on the salad, but NO bread! I got home from work at 700 and the hubby was hungry so we ate some left over chicken fajitas with a little avocado and homemade salsa on plantain chips. Tomorrow is going to be another busy and long day, so it's adios for now! Until then goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment