Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12: Prolotherapy

I went to see Dr. Edwards today to have my hands injected for arthritis. It's called prolotherapy. It's hard to explain how it works, so go to his website to check it out to see if it's something that could benefit you.

Tulsa Prolotherapy – Is It Right For You And How Do You Know? | Dr. Chad Edwards
drchadedwards.com

Today was a rest day for me from exercise. I left for work at 6:30am this morning and I didn't get home until 9:15pm. I had a very, very busy day. Work until 3:30, drove to see Dr. Edwards left his offic at 4:45, rush hour traffic was horrid! I got to my house at 5:30, quickly nuked dinner so I could leave to go to a meeting about Kangen water in Broken Arrow. Very interesting!

Food for the day:
Breakfast, Spark drink 6am, breakfast 8:30am one boiled egg and bacon.
Lunch chicken, bacon wrapped in a lettuce leaf and carrot sticks.
Snack: apple
Dinner: left over meatloaf and squash with salad
Snack: handful of nuts and some coconut pineapple juice

Well, since I feel like I really haven't had any time to just relax I'm going to take some time now to unwind, so check out Dr. Edward's website to learn more about him and Prolotherapy,and until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment