Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9: Spark Drink Rocks!

I started my advocare products today. I drank my Spark energy drink first thing this morning and I'm still going strong. This drink rocks! I have had so much energy today it's unreal. I think I'm going to need some major sleeping pills to help me sleep, if only I had some. I really felt like my head was clear in my thought and I didn't get that tired feeling at work like I usually do. I wasn't too fond of the fiber drink, but I've really never met a fiber drink that I do like. Oh well, I'm going to keep chugging it down like a good little girl.

Exercise for the day was not a CrossFit day for me. I came home and did 100 sit ups, 25 side sit ups (25 each side), 25 back extensions and did some exercises using a kettle bell.

Food:
Breakfast: Sparks energy drink at 6:45am, then at 8am a Paleo pancake with cashew butter, my fiber drink and lots of water to follow.
Snack: dried tart cherries
Lunch: salad from Subway
Dinner: stuffed Anaheim pepper, guacamole, salsa and plantation chips

Well,it's been 9 whole days without eating any wheat/gluten products. I have found out the you really have to read the labels of products because there is wheat in things you least expect. There is wheat in soy sauce, wheat in taco seasoning, why, I ask again, why? It hasn't been that hard giving up products that I know for fact have wheat, but it's the unsuspecting products that you wouldn't think of that have wheat that have been hard to give up. Such as I had to use a chipotle seasoning for my peppers tonight instead of taco seasoning. They tasted OK but it did give them a different flavor. Oh well, I just have to look at the end results: better health for me! Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment