Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21: Car Shopping!

I haven't been shopping for a car in forever, but today we spent the majority of the day doing just that. We aren't sure what type of car we want, we just know we want something that gets really good gas mileage and won't break the bank. We are going to go look at a Kia Spectra tomorrow that is within our budget. Buying a car shouldn't be painful!

Today because we went car shopping I took the day off from exercising, trust me I felt like I had a major workout after today! Yesterday I did the workout at Crossfit, but of course it wasn't as prescribed and my time was 10:33. I forgot to blog my workout yesterday.

Food for the day:
Breakfast: Advocare meal replacement shake
Lunch: hamburger steak with peppers and onions, baked sweet potato and Coleslaw.
Dinner: Italian stir fry, consisted of bell peppers, onions, chicken, tomatoes in a spaghetti sauce with Italian seasoning and garlic powder and spinach salad.
Snack: getting ready to eat an orange

Nine more days and I will have eaten a Paleo diet for one month. I know that we will adopt this as our life style, but I know that there will be times that I will want to have a non Paleo meal. I've already decided that my first cheat meal is going to my favorite fast food restaurant Baja Jacks in Owasso and have their fish tacos! Awesomeness!

Tomorrow is a day of rest from exercise, if it's real nice out we will probably take a walk and then back to exercising on Monday! Have a Blessed Sunday! Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment