Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 20: TGIF

Friday night, laundry is almost done for the weekend and I get to sleep in tomorrow! TGIF! I'm planning on having a restful weekend. I have decided that I like to eat lunch. I've been drinking the Advocare replacement meal for lunch. It fills me up, but by the time I exercise that afternoon and get home to eat dinner, I'm starving! I think this weekend I'm going to drink the replacement meal for breakfast and see if that helps. I just feel like I'm eating more than I would for dinner since I'm so hungry after exercising.

Food for the day:
Breakfast: bacon, spinach, onion, bell pepper omlette with a paleo pancake
Midmorning snack: small apple
Lunch: replacement drink
Snack: pumpkin seeds
Dinner: baked chicken on spinach salad, avacado, peppers, onions, cucumber with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Snack yummy paleo chocolate chip cookies (recipe below)

Paleo Chocolate Cookies

1 stick very soft butter (grass fed cow)
1/2 c honey
1tsp vanilla
2tbsp almond butter
Mix well then add:
2 1/2 c almond flour
1tsp baking soda
Mix well then add 1 c dark chocolate chips
Form into balls and press flat on a cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven. Watch carefully bake about 5-10 minutes.
Enjoy!

You deserve a special treat once in awhile so make yourself a Paleo treat this weekend and relax! Until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment