Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24: Did You Hear The One About The Blond?

The story goes something like this. A blond walks into her doctors office and says to him, "Doctor, I think I’ve broken every bone in my body!" She proceeds to touch her arm, then says "ouch", then pressing her leg she again says, "ouch", touching her head once again, "ouch" she then says "see, I told you I’ve broken every bone in my body!" The doctor then says, "lady, you’ve got a broken finger!" Laugh, laugh, laugh! I can relate to this blond! Every muscle in my body hurts, thanks to yesterday’s workout. I told you death by pull ups wasn’t a good thing! I once again have to tell myself, what doesn’t kill me is only making me stronger! I just hope I can still walk tomorrow. I couldn’t exercise today, just way too sore. I considered all the walking I did at the hospital today as my workout program. I didn’t even feel like going out to eat like we had planned. Also the fact that the restaurant doesn’t carry much food in the way of a Pale diet, so we had leftovers and were just as happy as if we spent a million bucks!

Food for the day:
Breakfast: Advocare replacement shake
Lunch: Salad with fruits and veggies
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Left over sausage, onions and bell peppers
Snack: Pale Chocolate Pudding Recipe below
Pale Chocolate Pudding
2 ripe avocados
1 tsp vanilla
½ cups plus 2 TBSP. maple syrup
1 c cocoa powder
canned coconut milk

Place avocados vanilla and syrup in a food processor, mix well. Add cocoa powder mixing well again. Add the thick topping out of a can of coconut milk. Mix well again. If this is too thick for your liking add some of the coconut milk, mixing well. Chill at least 30 minutes then enjoy! This is very good and is a little bit thicker than regular pudding but it is very tasty. Who would know they were eating avocado? Until tomorrow, Goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment