Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25: I Was Running!

I actually ran the required amount at CrossFit today. I started off NOT going to do it, but I forged on and made it. Along with the running I also did 75 squats. They were suppose to be overhead squats, but I still can't do a proper squat so I'm still practicing regular squats. My time for all of the running and squats was 22:05. Not too shabby for an old fat girl!

Food for the day
Breakfast: replacement shake
Snack: pistachios
Lunch: chicken breast, cooked spinach, cooked carrots, and salad
Dinner: tortilla soup with salsa and sweet potato chips
Snack: 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup paleo chocolate pudding

I won't be at the Gym tomorrow, I've got to rest up for the Friday workout. It's a tough one, called the "Air Force"! Yikes! Well, going to soak my acky body, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment