Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26: Short Sweet and to the Point

Woke up, went to work, came home, did laundry all night, made dinner, did dishes, got everything ready for work tomorrow ready for bed after posting blog! Short, sweet and to the point! We've decided that we are going to go work out at the 5am class tomorrow, because Georgia may be going out of town tomorrow night and if we went after work that would have her driving late and I really would rather her go in the daylight. I haven't been to the 5am class in awhile, so I'm really hoping I can get up and have the energy to do the workout and then go to work and work all day! My workout today was 100 situps. Not much, but at least it was something!

Food:
Breakfast: replacement shake
Snack: apple
Lunch lettuce wrapped hamburger
Dinner: grilled boneless pork chop, grilled pineapple, salad and sweet potato fries

Tomorrow night is going to be a date night for me and the hubby and after my workout and then working all day, I'm going to need it! A message would be nice too! :) until tomorrow goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment