Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15: A Day of Rest

Today was truly a day of rest for me, and one that was greatly needed. I did things when I wanted and if I didn't want then I didn't do it. I must say I really enjoyed myself. After church, I read a little, watched a couple of movies, went to a book store and to SAMs, sewed a little, like I said I did what I wanted when I wanted. I need more days like this!

Food for the day:
Breakfast: bacon and egg over lettuce.
Lunch: left over duck and salad
Dinner: grilled buffalo steak, (very tasty) 1/2 baked sweet potato, grilled honey onion, 1/2 a grilled bell pepper, and spinach salad. This was so good! I seasoned the steak with a chipotle seasoning mix and grilled it for five minutes on each side. Honey onions are easy to make. Just take an onion peel and slice however you desire. Put a pat of butter on it and drizzle it with honey. Wrap it in foil and place on the grill. I started cooking this about 30 minutes before I grilled the steak so they would be tender. They are good when a little crunchy too, so cooking time is all dependent on how soft/crunchy you desire. Honey onions are good on hamburgers too.

For some reason, I was very hungry all day today, I even had a banana with cashew butter for a snack and for some reason, I'm still hungry. I'm not going to give into my hunger though. I'll never loose weight if I give in every time I'm hungry. Well,tomorrow I'll be exercising so I can justify eating a little more, but when I sit on my butt all day and do nothing I can't. Well, I'm going to get back to my doing absolutely nothing, so until tomorrow, goodnight and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment